I am an independent massage practitioner, NOT a spa.
- I don’t do facials or skin exfoliating treatments etc.
- If you have muscle pain, stiffness or soreness you have come to the right place.
- I practice both proven, classical massage techniques and myofascial bodywork techniques.
- I do my best to keep current on medical research to both balance and inform my 19 years of experience. I have a deep drive to expand my understanding and thoughts on how best practice and learn new perspectives on ways to bring make others feel more at ease in their bodies.
- You won’t find me doing voodoo or waving healing crystals, but some people swear my massage works like magic.
- Massage and bodywork is what I do for a living (to pay the electric bill, mortgage, buy groceries). Although this small business will not make me rich, I can wake up each day and affirm “I am rich”. I am rich because the people in my life are a treasure and pleasure to serve.
- I am a male massage therapist. It is estimated 80% of massage therapists in the Untied States are female; get this, a century ago it was just the opposite. Nonetheless, I am not creepy. The massage therapy I practice consists of non-sexual, safe touch; it involves safely and respectfully working with people. Excellent customer service has little to do with gender. My practice is built upon professional communication and trustworthiness.
- Consistently providing great massage and bodywork and the joys managing a small business is quite physically and mentally demanding. Therefore, I am committed to taking the best care of myself. That means, treating my body as a temple. I live a health focused lifestyle, so that I can daily deliver the best care to my clients decades to come.
Safe recreation, exercise and nutritious eating and sleep remain the best health investment a person can make.
Thank you for supporting me, your local massage and bodywork therapist.
Move Well. Be Well. Live Well.