Adventures in Bee Keeping, a set on Flickr.
Take a look at some really amazing critters at work! Looks like they need a massage, eh?
Pensacola Pink Ribbon Tournament, a set on Flickr.
We had a great time volunteering out at the Pink Ribbon Tournament this past weekend. Take a look at a few of the photos I brought home! Thanks to the wonderful therapists who came out to share their talents!
* Increases Blood Circulation and Lymph Flow
* Reduces Heart Rate and Blood Pressure
* Reduces Stress and Tension
* Relieves Chronic and Temporary Pain
* Improves Flexibility
* Increases Levels off Serotonin, Protecting Against Depression
* Increases Endorphins, the Body’s Natural Painkillers
* Strengthens the Immune System
* Premature Infants Gain Weight Faster When Massaged
* Prevents Sports Injuries And Increases Athletic Performance
* Helps Relieve Tension, Sinus And Migraine Headaches
* Alleviates Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Asthma, Bronchitis, Arthritis and more
Stress is our bodies’ natural reaction to uncertainty in our lives.
- What do you do to balance out stress in your life?
- Do you go to the fridge or to another indulgence to cope?
- Or, do you schedule some time out to relax?
Take a walk, get a great massage.
Make the healthy choice.
James Frtischle LMT, nationally and state certified massage therapist provides skillful massages to the stressed at heart.
To schedule an appointment call or 485-0552.